The ShopMunity GmbH, hereinafter referred to as operator operates the “WPLinkBuilder” project, referred to as ” Project ” means, subject to the following top-level domains: wplinkbuilder.com; As well as under various subdomains and aliases of these domains. All sites where the project is operated are referred to collectively as the “WPLinkBuilder sites”.
The following conditions of use apply without exception to the use of all services offered under this project. They apply without restriction to the entire territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. Contrary or different terms and conditions of contract partners – irrespective of how they are designated – are not applicable and independent of the knowledge of the operator, and are not accepted by the operator, unless the operator declares his consent in writing.
The operator of the project is:
81547 Munich, Germany
Managing Director: Michael Wolf
Registration office: Munich
Company registration number: HRB 183360
VAT ID: DE269102157
2. Content of the project, user group
1. The operator operates the WPLinkBuilder project on the WPLinkBuilder websites.
2. The project provides the product WP Link Builder (a plugin for WordPress) on the WPLinkBuilder websites, as well as information on WP Link Builder as well as tips and tricks on the topic of link building and search engine optimization.
3. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to the general laws according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as service providers are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to search for circumstances which indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will immediately remove such content.
3. Prohibition of other technical uses, exceeding of established technical standards
1. The operator shall allow the user to use the project only in the necessary framework. No other technical use of the site is permitted. This applies in particular to the use of mechanisms, software or scripts in connection with the use of the project such as machine readout of data.
2. The operator has set technical standards. These are the basis for the entire operation and therefore also for the entire use of the project. The operator shall provide the user with the necessary standards for access to the project at any operator’s intended access. The operator has the right to delete all contents, which for technical reasons impair the use of the project, that an orderly operation and the functionality is no longer possible without prior notice in order to maintain the usability of the project.
1. The operator is not liable for any damage that may occur to the user in connection with the use of the project unless the damage was caused by gross negligence or willful intent on the part of the operator.
2. In particular, the operator is not liable for any damage to the user caused by the fact that the project does not work or does not work properly due to technical problems or due to the effects on the project by external third parties (hackers, etc.) The damage has been caused by gross negligence or willful intent on the part of the operator.
3. The operator is not liable for damages caused to the user by means of contractual relations, as the operator does not become a party to such a contractual relationship. In particular, the operator is not responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information provided by third parties regarding their offers.
4. In addition to Section 6 (3), the User shall indemnify the Operator from all claims which third parties have against the Operator, insofar as the User is responsible for the arising of the claims by unlawful or other inadmissible actions. This applies in particular to third-party claims which are subject to competition, copyright, trademark, taste and patent rights. The user must reimburse the operator for all costs necessary for the defense against claims pursuant to sentence 1 or § 6 para 3. Any further claims of the operator are not affected by this regulation, in particular not the right to demand damages or a contractual penalty from the user.
1. The use of our website is normally possible without giving personal data. If personal data (eg name, address or e-mail addresses) are recorded on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis whenever possible, and serves exclusively for the provision of the services and functions within the project.
The collected data are treated according to the applicable data protection regulations. The operator does not pass on the data to third parties without the express consent of the user, unless this is necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
2. The operator undertakes to delete stored data as soon as they are no longer required for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations.
3. Cookies may be used on the WPLinkBuilder websites, which are stored by the browser in the respective computer of the user. Cookies are used to store information (such as the settings of a PC) to facilitate a subsequent visit to the platform. This information includes the access data, but not names, addresses or other personal data. The current browsers (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) can be set so that no cookies are stored during the visit of the platform. However, in the event that the user decides against cookies, it may be that he or she is not able to use all of the platform’s capabilities and / or has no access to components of the platform. The user can decide for himself whether he wants to allow cookies or not. He / she can re-decide this for each use. The decision is made via the settings of the user’s own browser. These settings can be changed at any time.
4. The operator is entitled to create anonymous user profiles for the purpose of market research, the improvement of the offer and the design of the project as well as the marketing of the services of the project, provided that pseudonyms are used. Any user who does not agree to this may object to this right of the Operator by using the support form. The operator guarantees that no anonymous user profile has been created for users who have objected to this right, or already created anonymous user profiles are deleted immediately upon receipt of the objection.
6 Copyright and Trademark Law
1. The user is also obliged, in relation to the operator, to respect third-party protection and use rights. This applies in particular to pictures.
2. The user is aware that no rights of use are given to him in respect of the logos, trademarks, pictures or signs used on the WPLinkBuilder websites.
14. Technical changes, update, modification of the domain, technical availability
1. At any time, the Operator is entitled to make technical modifications to the project, to redesign and update the WPLinkBuilder Web sites. The operator has to notify such steps directly to the users via e-mail.
2. If a user is significantly disadvantaged by a change within the meaning of para. 1, he / she may notify the operator of his / her change requests within a period of two weeks after receipt of the notification and within a deadline. If the user notifies the user within the meaning of section 1 within one week after a technical change, this also constitutes a reason for termination without notice.
3. The operator may at any time change the domains of the WPLinkBuilder websites. He has to announce this to all users by e-mail at least two weeks before the change. A previous announcement is not necessary if the domain has to be changed immediately for legal reasons. In this case, the change must be communicated immediately to the users by e-mail. Each user has the right to terminate the contract without notice.
4. The user acknowledges that a 100% availability of the project can not be guaranteed due to a lack of technical feasibility. In particular, maintenance, security or capacity issues as well as events which are not within the power range of the operator (eg disturbances of public communication networks, power failures, hard / software errors, hacker attacks, etc.) can lead to short-term disturbances or temporary cessation of the services The WPLinkBuilder sites. The operator guarantees a minimum availability of 90% during the core times between 07.00 and 20.00 hours. For the period in which the project is not available to the user in this context,
15. Disclaimer for external links
The operator gives both users and advertisers the opportunity to set up links to external, non-operator sites on the WPLinkBuilder sites. The operator makes it clear that he is not responsible for the content of the linked pages and has no possibility to influence their design or content. The operator makes the contents of these pages in no way own and accepts no liability for them. The respective provider of the pages is solely responsible for the design and contents of the linked pages. A content check of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. The user must notify the operator immediately, If it reaches links on the WPLinkBuilder websites to other pages whose contents appear serious. As soon as the operator becomes aware of legal violations by linked pages, such links are immediately removed. This declaration applies to all links included on the WPLinkBuilder websites.
16. Assignment of third parties, sale, transfer to third parties
1. The operator is entitled to use third parties to fulfill the obligations resulting from the contractual relations with the users. The operator is obliged to carefully select and monitor the third parties whom he has commissioned. It is obligated to oblige the third parties commissioned by him, in accordance with § 6, to preserve the data protection as well as to maintain secrecy.
2. The operator is entitled to sell the project to a third party or to transfer the operation from the project completely to a third party. He has to notify all users via e-mail at least two weeks before the transfer. A prior announcement is not required if the sale or transfer has to be carried out immediately for legal reasons. In this case, the change must be reported to the user immediately by e-mail. In this case, each user has the right to terminate without notice.
The operator reserves the right to change these general terms and conditions at any time. The changed terms and conditions are to be made known to the users via e-mail. Each user has the possibility to change the possibility of the change within a period of two weeks from receipt of the notification. If the user does not object to the amended terms within the period of two weeks from receipt of the notification of the change, the amended GT & C shall be deemed to have been accepted by the user. If the user objects to the change of the GTC, the contractual relationship ends with the end of the month in which the objection of the user is received by the operator by e-mail.
18. Applicable law, court of jurisdiction
1. German law applies exclusively to this contract.
2. For all disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the project, Munich is jurisdiction